- Are all 3 Mystery Boxes the same?
No. Although they all contain H&H products , each box is different.
- Mystery Box #1 & #3 contain new and unreleased items, including lipsticks, sponges, and eyeshadow palettes.
- Mystery Box #2 contains H&H that have already launched. This box is perfect for someone who is a first time buyer looking to get their hands on some of our best selling stuff.
- What if I get something in my box that I don't like? Can I return or exchange?
Unfortunately no. We can't exchange or refund items from a Mystery Box and we don't exchange non-faulty items (read our Shipping & Returns page and our FAQ page). You can always go to the Night Owls Facebook group to swap or sell any items.
- Can I use a promo code on my Mystery Box?
Unfortunately no. Mystery Boxes are already deeply discounted so we can't offer any additional discounts.
- Can I use my rewards points to buy a Mystery Box?
YES! If you have enough points to redeem for a discount code, then of course. *Remember, only one code can be used at a time.*
- Will there be duplicates in my Mystery Box?
NO! There wile be NO DUPLICATE COLORS in any single Mystery Box. * Disclaimer: if you purchase more than one Mystery Box in an order, you MAY GET DUPLICATES between those boxes. If you have previously purchased our other Mystery Boxes, and purchase an ISSAPART Mystery Box #, you MAY RECEIVE A DUPLICATE color/product *
- What is Route?
Route is a third-party insurance that covers your order from the moment it leaves our warehouse until it is delivered for you, for as low as $0.98.
- What does Route cover?
Route covers lost, stoles, and damaged packages. If you need to file a claim you can submit it at help.route.com.
- How do I add Route to protect my package?
Route shipping insurance is automatically toggled/added to your cart at checkout for your convenience. If you don't wish to insure your package you can just remove it from your order. * Please read our Shipping and Returns page, as well as our FAQ page. *
- Help! I didn't purchase Route insurance and my Mystery Box was lost/stolen/never arrived. What can I do now?
Since you did not insure your package with Route you will have to file a claim with USPS since the package was lost in their care. You can call your local post office or submit a claim at USPS.com.
- How long does it take for my Mystery Box to ship once I order it?
Normally, it should take 3-5 business days (Monday -Friday) to ship from our warehouse. However, it can take 7-10 business days due to high volume, and that we strive to make each box as unique as possible.
- What can I do if I receive a broken item in my Mystery Box?
If you purchased Route insurance, please file a claim with them at help.route.com and they will either refund your money, or contact us to replace it.
In the case that you didn't purchase insurance, you need to file a claim with USPS about the damage, then contact us with a copy of that claim (claim number will not be enough). We will do our best to find a solution.
- Can I get a refund or exchange for my Mystery Box if I don't like it?
Unfortunately no. Mystery Boxes are FINAL SALE. There are NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES. You can sell or exchange the box or its contents on the Night Owls Facebook page for your convenience.